The Parenting Team will be delivering face to face as well as virtual Understanding Your Child and Understanding Your Child SEND groups from September 2022 (details below).
These 10 week groups aim to:
- Promote understanding of children’s behaviour within the context of developmental issues
- Promote the development of parent/child relationship
- Increase confidence and self-esteem in both parents and children
- Give parents a strategy for repair when things go wrong
- Promote reflective, sensitive and effective parenting
We are also offering SLEEP TIGHT workshops (details below).
These 5 week workshops cover:
• Recognising the role of sleep hygiene to improve sleep
• Identifying causes of sleep issues and appropriate practical strategies to try
• Completing sleep diaries and identifying potential sleep issues
Our HELPLINE (details below) will run all through the summer holidays and we would be grateful if you could ensure that parents know about this service.
Please do not hesitate to contact us directly if you have any questions: email@example.com or give us a call on 01743 250950